Forgot about us? Here are our demands urging Harvard College to...
- Change to a policy of affirmative consent
- Clarify the "mental incapacitation" phrase
- Offer comprehensive and inclusive sexual assault prevention/response training to all students every year
- Consolidate existing data about sexual assault
- Clearly communicate the role of Title IX
- Increase funding and staffing for the Office of Sexual Assault Prevention& Response (OSAPR)
We demand that the College actively engage the student body in addressing the above demands.